Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back to Work!

Posted in by Michelle | Edit
First of all I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for the prayers, cards, visits, and concern through Steven's illness and passing. Everyone has been wonderful to me and the kids and I will be forever grateful. To bring everyone up to date, we are doing good. We are getting adjusted to our life. Even though Steven is not physically with us we talk about him like he is. Pierce and Peyton watch the video of their daddy daily which is bittersweet.



This is my first week back at work. Another change to get use to but every day is getting easier. They are keeping me busy which is great. During the summer at daycare the kids get to have waterplay weekly and the ice cream man comes on Friday. That is their highlight of the week! Pierce gets to go on weekly fieldtrips now that he is in 4K. He told me they were going camping this week so I better check into that one. Peyton is trying to keep up with her brother. She is not afraid of anything as long as it does not make a loud noise. Her vocabulary is increasing daily.



I will try and do a better job of keeping everyone up to date. Despite the events we are staying busy. I will also try and post some pictures. Again I can not thank you enough!

Love,

Michelle

3 Comments


  1. Katie says:

    Michelle, y'all are in our thoughts and prayers. we'll have to get the kids together sometime when you come to visit.

    June 11, 2009 at 4:41 PM

  2. Stacey Daniel says:

    Michelle
    You and the kids are in my thoughts and prayers.

    June 24, 2009 at 12:15 PM

  3. Kathryn McLain

    We love you Michelle! Glad to get the update! You are amazing! We admire you! Thanks for sharing! Love you! Kathryn McLain and Co.

    July 8, 2009 at 5:36 PM