Thursday, February 4, 2010

Relay for Life....Team Judd

Posted in by Dustin and Beth | Edit
Hello everyone! One of my dearest friends is raising money for the American Cancer Society Relay for Life. It is an honor that he has named his team "Team Judd". Please read below...thanks for all the continued support and prayers! Love you all! Michelle

From Connor Porterfield:

"This year, I am helping save lives from cancer by taking part in the American Cancer Society Relay For Life®, at my high school, Vestavia Hills High School. The name of my team is Team Judd. My team is walking in memory of Steven Judd. And I’m hoping you will support my team by making a donation in memory of Steven. No donation is too small. Every dollar counts in helping to find a cure for cancer. It is so easy to make a donation.

Go to http://www.facebook.com/l/913e2 or www.RelayforLife.org/vestavia.

Click on "Donate" and then you search my name, and from there the website explains everything. Although most people donate online by using a credit card, if you would like to make a cash or check donation, you can give it to me or my mom at church and we will mail it in to the American Cancer Society. Checks are made payable to the American Cancer Society.
Thank you so much, Connor"

0 Comments