Friday, May 1, 2009

May 1st 9:50 am

Posted in by Dustin and Beth | Edit
I just talked with Michelle. She went home last night to get some rest. She called the hospital on several occasions through the night. Steven is still the same as he was when we left. I just wanted to keep you all informed. I will let you know more later.

1 commentsMay 1st 9:50 am


  1. Anonymous

    Steven and Michelle,

    I wanted to let you guys know, one of the Doctors being consulted on Steven’s case is Bert Nabors. Bert and I grew up together at the Columbus Church of Christ in Mississippi. Our families attended church together and his Grandfather served as very influential Elder. My mother called this morning to tell me her and some other ladies who know Bert, are praying for him as well as you guys. I know the power of prayer is great and wanted to share.

    In Christian Love,
    Ken, Cindy and the Girls.

    May 1, 2009 at 1:52 PM